Littleton, MA Painting Project
1. Scrape peeled paint/Remove all hardware & patch holes
2. Sand walls with distress sanding system & wipe wall dust free for proper adhesion.
3. Spot prime water stains with zinnser bins primer
4. Caulk woodwork & corners of walls
5. Prime all woodwork with bins sealing existing bleeding on woodwork.
6. Skip trowel ceiling in damaged areas matching ceiling finish
7. Spot prime patches
8. Paint ceilings two coats is Benjamin Moore Regal select flat paint
9. Paint woodwork two coats of Benjamin Moore Regal select semi-gloss paint paint
10. Apply two coats of Benjamin Moore regal select eggshell on all walls
11. Clean workspace