Cabinet Painting & Condo Painting in Shrewsbury, MA
- De-greased cabinets
- Removed hardware & numbered cabinets
- Sand cabinets & degloss
- Two coats of primer
- Three coats of pro classic satin finish waterborne acrylic alkyd
- Install cabinet doors
- Replace old hardware with new nickel knobs, pulls and hinges
- Clean work area
Paint entire condo with Benjamin Moore Regal select.
All surfaces that were not getting painted got protected with drop cloths or painter plastic.
All blinds removed & re-installed.
- Sand all wall & woodwork
- Wipe dust free with deglosser
- Caulk all woodwork where needed
- Patch all imperfections on walls
- Walls sanded with dustless sand system
- Applied two coats on Benjamin moore flat on all ceilings
- Applied two coats of Benjamin Moore Regal select semi-gloss on woodwork
- Applied two coats of Benjamin Moore Regal select eggshell on all walls
- Mop floors/vacuum rugs/Wipe counters